Thursday, October 28, 2010

Typography Project Revised -Write Up

I think the revisions that were made to my typography project were successful. Changing the background color from white to an off-white cream color made a big difference in upping the contrast. I also changed the pie color to resemble more of a key-lime pie. Again, a successful change in my opinion. The number-color coordination was changed so that both of them are in an increment of 3. I also went back in and added some squash and stretch to the pie when it hits and lands on surfaces which also proved very helpful in the overall aesthetics of the Typography piece. Ive really enjoyed this piece and I felt the critique on Tuesday was very constructive in helping me revise this project. Honestly, I would love to work with text again.

No comments:

Post a Comment